A little bit of R&R

A little bit more about R&R VA Services........

Home

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Time management......remember yourself!

It has to be considered....planning! Yep we all know we need to do it,we do remember sometimes and we know we should do it more.

I'm in the process of working out a schedule for myself to ensure those regular jobs I need to do for my own business actually happen, it's all too easy to put them aside when someone else wants to pay you for your time but they are important.

And then there is also the inclusion of time off!!! I can hear you gasping from here but we all need the odd evening to ourselves...if I don't have some time with my family and some sleep quite frankly you won't be getting the best service from me, trust me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home