A little bit of R&R

A little bit more about R&R VA Services........

Home

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Wimbledon is bad for my business!!!!

I am spending way too much time being sucked into the tennis...and not just Andy Murray making me shout at the TV until 11pm at night!!!! I am something of a tennis fan but particularly Wimbledon!

However, this does mean that my precious and limited time to work on R&R VA Services slips away whilst I scream about first services rates etc! And this is a problem shared with a lot of people who run their own businesses. The evenings are when we work on our business and not that of our clients, but we all need a break sometimes. I got into being a VA partly to improve my work life balance so dealing with the guilt of not working on my business for a few nights is a little challenging.

I have to remind myself that this is what I enable other people to do and if I don't recharge my own batteries occasionally I'm no help to them either. Plus me screaming at the TV really does seem to make a difference to his game........honestly!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home