A little bit of R&R

A little bit more about R&R VA Services........

Home

Monday 4 January 2010

Its another New Year...so what are you planning to achieve????

photo_8716_20091014 Photo by Danilo Rizzuti from Freedigitalphotos.net
So here we are again, the start of another year and we inevitably set ourselves and our businesses some resolutions or goals and then forget them in about 3 weeks time. Well not this year! Start off by  reviewing last year, did you achieve the goals you set yourself? Did anything change and make you shift your focus or expectations? Make a note of any big sucesses to inspire you this year. Write them down!!!!

Then think about what are you intending to achieve this year, is there something specific you want to finally get done this year (mine is make my website work properly for both me and my visitors!), is there something from last year that you want to build on? Work out the little steps that make it possible to achieve them and don't give yourself so many you don't stand a chance of actually achieving them all. Then pin them up somewhere visible, make them your desktop wallpaper if you like, but have them somewhere you will glance at them every day so you maintain your drive.

Mine are done, all 5 of them. I've made them look pretty and they are now on my noticeboard directly in my eye line every time I sit at my desk. Here's to a BIG 2010!

Happy New Year

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home