A little bit of R&R

A little bit more about R&R VA Services........

Home

Monday 26 October 2009

Phoenix Square visit


Today I had the privilege of having a tour of the managed workspaces at the Phoenix Square, the new digital media centre in Leicester. It really is an amazing building which is a green build (both in colour and ethos!) and is promoting the idea to work, live and have fun all in the same space. As well as the managed workspaces (which are run my the LCB Depot team) there are 2 cinema screens, a mirco cinema, an installation space called Cube, a cafe/bar and flats all in the same space. I'm bound to have forgotten something too!

I was looking for an office space for a project I work with and I think they will be very well accommodated there. I shall be making every effort to hang out there, attend networking events and meet local clients there after it opens on the 15th November.

It really is a big green building though...you can't miss it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home