A little bit of R&R

A little bit more about R&R VA Services........

Home

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Researching away....

I seem to be doing quite a lot of research at the moment. One lot of Market Research and another on copyright holders of texts that are to be used (hopefully, subject to obtaining permission!) in a book.

I rather enjoy searching the internet and libraries to find out things, the more unusual the more interesting in my opinion! I have previously also found copyright holders to images which I think has been my favourite so far but that's probably just my Fine Art background coming out.

Its an interesting process and never straightforward. You have to find essential information, extrapolate what you need from large amounts of...well, gumph!...and then present it to the client in an understandable format. It can be a bit disheartening when all the hours of trawling you've done condenses down to 1 side of A4 but if it contains everything needed and saves your client those hours then it's actually a great piece of work well done!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home